hg S’enregistrer Forum 1puRe eSports

Forum 1puRe eSports Index du Forum

hg Association Multigaming
hg
FAQ FAQ Rechercher Rechercher Membres Membres Groupes Groupes Profil Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Messages Privés Connexion Connexion
Ecce Homo Nietzsches Autobiography Friedrich Nietzsche Fr

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum 1puRe eSports Index du Forum -> • FORUMS - Recrutement & Demande
hg Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant   hd
Auteur Message
willelan

Posté le: Lun 3 Juil - 06:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Ecce Homo Nietzsches Autobiography Friedrich Nietzsche Fr Répondre en citant

Ecce Homo - How One Becomes What One Is - Nietzsches Autobiography by Friedrich Nietzsche Translated by Anthony M. Ludovici Ecce Homo: How One Becomes What One Is the last original book written by philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche before his final years of insanity that lasted until his death in 1900. It was written in 1888 and was not published until 1908. Ecce Homo is the last prose work that Nietzsche wrote. It is true that the pamphlet Nietzsche contra Wagner was prepared a month later than the Autobiography; but we cannot consider this pamphlet as anything more than a compilation, seeing that it consists entirely of aphorisms drawn from such previous works as Joyful Wisdom, Beyond Good and Evil, The Genealogy of Morals, etc. Coming at the end of a year in which he had produced the Case of Wagner, The Twilight of the Idols, and The Antichrist, Ecce Homo is not only a coping-stone worthy of the wonderful creations of that year, but also a fitting conclusion to his whole life, in the form of a grand summing up of his character as a man, his purpose as a reformer, and his achievement as a thinker. As if half conscious of his approaching spiritual end, Nietzsche here bids his friends farewell, just in the manner in which, in the Twilight of the Idols (Aph. 36, Part ix.), he declares that every one should be able to take leave of his circle of relatives and intimates when his time seems to have come—that is to say, while he is still himself while he still knows what he is about, and is able to measure his own life and life in general, and speak of both in a manner which is not vouchsafed to the groaning invalid, to the man lying on his back, decrepit and[Pg viii] exhausted, or to the moribund victim of some wasting disease. Nietzsche's spiritual death, like his whole life, was in singular harmony with his doctrine: he died suddenly and proudly,—sword in hand. War, which he—and he alone among all the philosophers of Christendom—had praised so whole-heartedly, at last struck him down in the full vigour of his manhood, and left him a victim on the battlefield—the terrible battlefield of thought, on which there is no quarter, and for which no Geneva Convention has yet been established or even thought of.

Ecce Homo: Nietzsches Autobiography (Friedrich Nietzsche) book Box

And I admire, no I love this man for having been able to keep these opposing forces in balance, at least for a whileThey are supplemented by a number of specially commissioned essays.Contributors include established and emerging Nietzsche scholars from the UK and USA, Germany and France, Portugal, Sweden and the Netherlands.DetailsApprox.480pagesLanguage: EnglishType of Publication: CollectionKeyword(s): Nietzsche, Friedrich; "Ecce Homo"; Autobiographie; History of PhilosophySubjectsLiterary Studies > German Literature > 19th CenturyPhilosophy > History of Philosophy > Modern Philosophy > 18th and 19th Century PhilosophyPhilosophy > Selected Philosophers > NietzscheMARC recordMARC record for eBookMore flag 11 likesLike see review To want something, to strive for something, to have an end, a desire in mind I know none of this from my experienceIn this extraordinary work Nietzsche traces his life, work and development as a philosopher, examines the heroes he has identified with, struggled against and then overcome - Schopenhauer, Wagner, Socrates, Christ - and predicts the cataclysmic impact of his 'forthcoming revelation of all values'Most notorious of all, perhaps, his idea of the triumphantly transgressive bermann ('superman') is developed in the extreme, yet poetic words of Thus Spake Zarathustra (1883-92)Yalnz yine iindeki anti-kadn sylemlere ok fazla tahamml edemedimThe result is one of the cornerstones of his life's workUnderneath that, however, there was a gaping nihilism, which, it appears to me, he tried to fill up with his visions/hallucinationsJ , ( ) ( ) This was rather too muchHowever, it exaggerates for effect Nietzsche's belief in his own greatness, so while it may be technically overstated in the book, Nietzsche believes the underlying point: that he has understood the misdirection of the human race unlike any who have ever been createdA Nietzsche Reader Friedrich Nietzsche (and others) The literary career of Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) spanned less than twenty years, but no area of intellectual inquiry was left untouched by his iconoclastic geniusJan 12, 2013 Alyazi rated it liked it review of another edition ! External links[edit]Including some of his most interesting metaphysical and epistemological thoughts, as well as some of his most disturbing ethical and political comments, the book would prove to have a significant influence on Nietzsche's contentious reception in the twentieth century(ISBN 978-3-11-029277-0) (the comprehensive standard commentary on "Ecce homo" - only available in German) In this extraordinary work Nietzsche traces his life, work and development as a philosopher, examines the heroes he has identified with, struggled against and then overcome Schopenhauer, Wagner, Socrates, Christ and predicts the cataclysmic impact of his forthcoming revelation of all valuesThe only thing that stands between him and "bad" (which he would argue is good) behavior are the practical consequences.The subtitle, "How One Becomes What One Is," sums up this volume - * * * * If you want a good gist of the themes in Ecce Homo, read the last chapter, "Why I Am a Destiny." (Yes, that's just one of the chapter titles like "Why I Am So WiseHere he sets out his subversive views in a series of aphorisms on subjects ranging from art to arrogance, boredom to passion, science to vanity, rejecting conventional notions of morality to celebrate the individual’s ‘will to power’Nietzsche's belief in his own greatness lies in the fact that he has understood the condition of human race unlike any other.Traits of existentialist nihilism could be found in the book as Nietzsche believes that there in no inherent meaning in one's life, rather one's compelled to invent meaning of one's life and then live life accordingly !!! flag 39 likesLike see review View all 4 comments Not in the least do I want anything to be different from what it is; I myself do not want to be any different.But thus I have always livedThere is no doubt in Nietzsches greatness; however, he could be viewed as arrogant and self-centered by some readers who are not realized that all he did was to emphasize in his extraordinary finding of HumanI could feel the rush from their wings--like batsWikiquote has quotations related to: Ecce Homo (book) , , ( " , 48a4f088c3

Journal+Your+Travels%3A+Travel+Essentials+Travel+Journal%2C+Lined+Journal%2C+Diary+Notebook+6+x+9%2C+180+Pages+%28Travel+Journals%29Bergpsalmen (1888) (German Edition) Joseph Viktor Von Scheffel"Crumps" The Plain Story of a Canadian Who Went: With a Prefatory Note By General Leonard WoodLes Poètes des Pauvres en Angleterre - L’École philosophique et l’école radicale (French Edition)Costume Of The Ancients, Volume 1...Collector%27s+Logbook%3A+Record+the+details+of+your+collection.Catalogue of Fruit and Ornamental Trees, Small Fruits, Roses, Etc (Classic Reprint)The Desert ColumnBunnies From Hell and Other StoriesAll About Pepper: Practical Instructions for Planting, Cultivation and Preparation for Market

Publicité

Posté le: Lun 3 Juil - 06:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

bg bd
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum 1puRe eSports Index du Forum -> • FORUMS - Recrutement & Demande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Optimisé pour Mozilla Firefox

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
bg bd

hg hd
bg bd

:: Vista Forum Thème par MT / MT37 :: http://vista-forum.ebboard.com/index.php :: Vista Forum - © 2009 ::